- Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water)
- Easy to apply suction cup and easy to read LCD screen. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation.
- Large, easy to read LCD display. Compact design for discrete use
- Temperature range -50 degree Celsius~ + 70 degree Celsius; Operating temperature -10 degree Celsius~ +50 degree Celsius
- Powered by one LR44 button cell (included)
1. Open the battery cover and insert battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
2. Attach the display unit to the outside of the tank using the suction cups and submerge the probe into the water in the tank.
3. Press and hold the power (pwr) button to turn on. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off.
Size: 2″ x 1.25″
Batteries: LR44 (Included)
1 x Battery
1 x Digital Thermometer
1 x Probe
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question when you use it, all the Zacro products include a 24-month warranty, we will try our best to meet your satisfaction.