Zacro automatic fish feeder can help you to take care of your fishes and you never be worry about forgetting to feed your fish. After setting the desired amount to feed, the feeder will reliably dispense the accurate portions, which can also prevent over-feeding.
● Switch on or off: press the power button for 1 seconds.
● Setting of clock:
1. Press “set” button for 1 seconds, at which the hour number will flash, and press “+” or “-” button to adjust the hour.
2. Press the “set” button again, and the minute number starts flashing and press “+” or “-” button to adjust the minute.
3.When the time setting is completed, please press the “manual” key to save the current setting and exit.
● Setting of feeding frequency:
If you need to make the following Settings, please press the “set” key again, press “set” when the hour number flashes with the first box, press “+” or press “-” to adjust the hour.When you need feeding, then press the “setting” button. The minute number flashes with the first box, then click the “+” button or “-” button to adjust the minute you need feeding. The minute number flashes with the first box, then click the “+” button or “-” button to adjust the number of turns you wanted. 1 is 1 cycle, 2 is 2 cycles, 3 is 3 cycles. There are no numbers in the box, indicating that no feeding time is set.
And so on, adjust the feeding time and feeding cycles of the second, third and fourth boxes, when the setting is complete, press the “set” key to save and exit. You can also adjust to any step, press the “manual to save the current setting and exit.
● Manual feeding: just press the “manual” button to achieve instant feeding.
● Long press the “-” button for 5 seconds to delete all settings
1* fish feeder
1* usb black charging cable (102.5cm)
1* 3M stickers