- 👸 – Easy to read : With compact design ,The Large LCD display unit is easy to read.
- 👋 – °F / ℃ : It records a wide range of temperature （can be read in Celsius or Fahrenheit）, which makes it exceptionally useful in that you can use it in any kind of fish tank.
- ⏰ – Precise : Displaying temperature measurements within 0.1 degrees! And has a temperature range from -50 to +70 degrees celsius.
- 💪 – Easy to set up : This thermometer comes with two parts that have suction cups that simplify the mounting process.
- 💊 – Durable : it’s powered by one LR44 battery. These are very long lasting and easy to replace. Making this a great choice if you’re looking for an accurate and durable thermometer.
You may think that the temperature in the aquarium doesn’t need to be monitored carefully… But when the water in your aquarium is too hot or too cold, this can have negative effects on the plants and fish in the tank. This is why a very dependable and durable thermometer is important for your aquarium. It is important to have an aquarium thermometer if you own a fish tank in order to guarantee that the temperature is maintained at a level that is comfortable for the fish and optimal for their health. An aquarium thermometer should give you the precise temperature readings you need. 😘This is why you need Windbells thermometer. This thermometer comes with an LCD display feature that is both precise and easy to read. You can choose to see temperature readings in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, whichever you find easier to use. Its ease of use and performance greatly exceed those of other models available. You can easily set it up in just minutes by mounting the display kit in the aquarium and then putting the sensor probe into the water. This thermometer comes with two parts that have suction cups that simplify the mounting process. You can depend on this gadget to provide exact temperature readings scaled to 0.1 degrees. The range of temperature this aquarium thermometer can register is from -50°C to +70°C. The working temperature is -10°C to +70°C. 👉Notice
1.To get the best result, the probe should be submerged into the tank to gauge the water temperature. Please don’t submerge the whole thermometer, only the probe.2.You can damp the suction cup for stronger adsorbability.3.The screen protector can be removed for better visibility.