This is a great aquarium plant combination to bring life to your aquascape. The plants in this package are all truly aquatic plants that will enhance the biological ecosystem in your aquarium and make your fish happy too! Live aquarium plants helps maintain higher water quality by binding organic waste. Aquarium plants will convert carbon dioxide into oxygen which makes for a healthier environment for your aquarium inhabitants. In addition, aquarium plants will help to prevent excessive algae growth by competing with algae for nutrients. The vast majority fish of species natural habitats’ include aquatic plants. They will therefore feel more at home in a planted aquarium. Fish that like their environment are less prone to illness and more prone to be active, display vivid colors and spawn. Additionally, keeping aquarium plants can reduce stress in several ways for your fish. Establishment of territories can decrease the amount of fighting among fish by forming many small territories instead of one big one in the aquarium. Live plants also provide weaker or less aggressive fish suitable hiding spots where they can avoid being bullied. ——————————————————— The plants shown on the pictures are from our inventory and you will be getting the plants exactly as pictured. All you need is gravel and light for the plants to thrive. There are 20 species of rooted plants and include Amazon Bleheri, Anacharis, Hornwort, Moneywort, Cryptocoryne, Ludwigia Repens, Rotala Indica, Kleiner Bar, Red Flame Sword, Cabomba, Lobelia Cardinalis, Java Fern, Anubias, Marble Queen Sword, Melond Sword, Ruffle Sword, Hygrophila Araguaya, Hygrophila Pinnafitida, Vallisneria, Dwarf Sagitaria . Please note that some of the plants will change colors once acclimated to the tank after a few weeks as they are mostly green when shipped. Some plants in this bundle are rooted and some in bunches with stem cuttings that root after acclimating to tank.
- Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- You get 20 grown plants, 1 of each species. Perfect for 10+ gallons aquariums
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Easy live aquarium plant species for any freshwater aquarium