- All Tetra HT heaters have indicator lights to let you know when the heater is on. It will be red when heating and green when the proper temperature has been reached.
- The HT20 uses a built in electronic theromstat to automatically maintain water at 78° F which is ideal for most tropical fish. No adjustment is requried.
- Ideal for aquariums between 10 to 30 gallons with hoods or glass canopies
- The HT heater is fully submersbile and can be installed vertically or horizontally. It’s small footprint makes it easy to conceal behind plants or other décor.
- Please read all label information upon delivery. DO NOT plug heater into an electrical outlet until it is placed inside the aquarium.
All Tetra HT heaters have red/green indicator lights to let you know when the heater is heating(red) or on standby(green). The low voltage thermostat maintains water at 78°F without any adjustment required. Be sure purchase the correct heater for your tank size. Buying a heater too small for your tank can cause under heating. It is critical to ensure your tank is equipped with a hood or glass canopy to contain the heat inside the aquarium. All Tetra HT Heaters will shut off if an electrical short is detected for your safety.