- KOI POND NUTRITION: An ideal maintenance diet for your koi, ornamental goldfish and other outdoor fish species.
- DAILY DIET: Provides nutrition for energy, longevity and overall health.
- SOFT STICKS: Floating sticks are easy for fish to eat and digest.
- CLEAR WATER: Feeding a high-quality, highly digestible food creates less waste for clearer water.
- USAGE: Feed daily when water temperatures are above 50 degrees.
TetraPond Koi Vibrance pond fish food is a highly nutritional diet for all sizes of koi and ornamental goldfish. This formula brings out the vibrant reds and yellows of these pet pond fish. Supplies nutrition for energy, longevity and overall health – feed in spring, summer and fall when water temperatures are 50 degrees and above. This formula contains vitamins for growth, health and metabolism; amino acids for growth and maintenance; fats for a concentrated energy source; and fiber for healthy and efficient digestion. TetraPond Koi Vibrance food is designed to soften quickly for toothless pond fish. It’s highly digestible to help promote clear water and minimize waste. Feed at least two to three times daily, only as much food as your fish will consume within five minutes. When water temperature is below 50 degrees, pond fish feed with TetraPond Spring & Fall Diet. Fish should not be fed when the temperature is below 39 degrees. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.