Transform your basic aquarium into a lush, vibrant underwater atmosphere with the realistic Plastic Leaf Plant by SunGrow. Practical and attractive, this artificial terrarium plant not only adds beauty to your tank but also is functional. Many species of fish and marine life love to explore and hide out; the SunGrow Plastic Leaf Plant is a perfect hiding spot for nesting and relaxing. Plastic underwater plants are an excellent choice for areas in your tanks or terrariums with minimal light and carbon dioxide, where live plants would not survive. Combining live and artificial plants create a unique, eclectic environment for your fish, reptiles or amphibians.
Much Easier to clean and maintain than real plants, the SunGrow Plastic Leaf Plant adds color to your tank without any impact on the fish or water quality. The ingenious, cost-efficient injection molding technology used to produce these plastic leaf plants incorporates the bright green color into the plastic instead of just on the surface so there is no worry about paint scratching or peeling or the color leaching into the water. This process also ensures that the artificial plant’s color is long lasting and can withstand conditions in both freshwater and saltwater tanks.
Whether you want to hide those wires or hoses or want your fry, baby turtle or axolotl to play in between the leaves, this would be a gorgeous addition. If you have live java fern or anubias, it will blend well with them.
High quality at an economical price, the Plastic Leaf Plant by SunGrow is an alluring underwater decoration that brings a lifelike charm to your tank.
- YOU’RE BUSY, WE KNOW! SO GET RID OF LIVE PLANTS — We all know a live plant needs greater care and attention than the plastic plants. Keeping them in optimal sunlight, feeding them with their food, and regular cleaning of the tank so as to prevent gunk buildup is all that entails in maintenance. Now free yourself from the mess and simply add the real and gorgeous looking plastic plant by SunGrow.
- A LIFE-LIKE PLANT FOR ALL PETS — If you think that only your bettas love it, think again! This plant is very popular amongst shrimps, geckos, and salamander. The list just doesn’t stop yet. You can decorate your dragon’s enclosure or add it in your snake’s chamber. The fish lay their eggs on the nice broad leaves. The tetras and rasboras sleep in it and explore between the soft leaves. It gives a lot of room to hermit crabs to hide under. The leaves give them a hiding spot and a shaded area.
- PET-SAFE SILK LEAVES — If you are worried about your fish fins or snakes’ scale getting hurt or cut from the leaves, leave all your concerns behind! This is a premium product and the makers have taken utmost care in designing the leaves. So you will not spot any spiky branches protruding out of the leaf’s stem.
- THE REALISTIC PLANT THAT LOOKS JUST RIGHT IN SMALLEST TO BIGGEST TANKS — Whether you own a hexagon tank or a 5-gallon one or a community aquarium, this realistically textured plant looks great. In smaller tanks, it looks lovely as the only plant. It stands upright even in a terrarium. So make your guest’s heads turn with awe and place this plant in your aquarium
- HEAVY DUTY CERAMIC BASE — Securely held in place by a heavy-duty ceramic base, the lightweight and lifelike leaves on the SunGrow Plastic Leaf Plant are free to sway and move naturally in the water.