- Material: Stone Weight-4.5 lbs approx (60 pieces)
- Colour: Blue Shape: Round & Oval
- An alternative to mulch：Use indoors or outdoors. These decorative river pebble rocks is used in interior or exterior garden beds, helps soil retain moisture, provides good drainage, round and soft easy on the feet as there are no sharp edges. They are long lasting and will not deteriorate like mulch does.
- USE IT FOR:Use these Onyx stones in flower arrangements, walkways, water features, exposed aggregate flooring or walls, around swimming pools it could also be used to as an accent to an aquariums, water gardens, ponds, and terrariums. Perfect for candles and tables centerpieces
- DURABLE: Add an extra beauty in your garden or just outside your house. This is a perfect home decor and a creative interior and exterior design. These are decorative pebbles for vases and is used as aquarium pebbles stones also to enhance the beauty of your house.
ROYAL SAPPHIRE presents stone pebbles in blue colour which are perfect for use in home and lawn decorations.
It could be used in flower arrangements, walkways, water features, exposed aggregate flooring or walls, around swimming pools it could also be used to as an accent to an aquariums, water gardens, ponds, and terrariums.
Decorative stone pebbles add beauty and protect your yard patio and lawn by keeping down weed growth and controlling erosion. The beauty of natural stone is great for enhancing your landscape around trees, shrubs, flowerbeds, ponds and foundations.. Use these pebbles for landscaping around trees, potted plants decks driveways or yard.
Great accent for crafts: aquariums, rock gardens, succulent tillandsia plants, cactus pot, terrarium, bamboo plants and bonsai trees.
Perfect for home decor projects: floral arrangements, centerpieces, vases, bowls, apothecary jars, wedding buffet, display canisters, pillar candle in hurricane glass.
Natural pebbles are the perfect accents for many uses; Nature provides a sturdy, beautiful base for craft projects in a multitude of ways providing opportunities for creativity and exploration in the form of rocks and pebbles.
Add these rocks to the bottom of any floral arrangements, or fill an empty vase for a tabletop accent, Pair with candles for a natural accent to any room.
There are no reviews yet.