Your betta has a history that is rich and as vibrant as its colors. With that being said, they deserve your care and attention. One of the best ways of doing this is by adding LUFFY Betta Balls to their tank. Before first use, give the betta balls a good rinse and put them in a separate water container for 1 week. Add 2 teaspoons of salt per gallon of water. After 1 week, put them with the betta and squeeze the balls gently in water to make them sink. Change the water weekly. Betta balls grow half an inch a year. Do not expose them to direct sunlight or temperature higher than 78°F or 28°C. In addition to adding color and character to your betta’s environment, LUFFY Betta Balls provide many health benefits for your betta. With LUFFY Betta Balls, you also don’t have to worry about pond snails. LUFFY Betta Balls are also very resilient and can adapt to various tank environment. They are snail-proof, and need not be anchored like many other aquatic plants. Basically, LUFFY Betta Balls live and grow old with you. Another benefit LUFFY Betta Balls offers is their entertainment value. Your betta loves to play by pushing objects around. These large Marimos are perfect for such activities since they are not anchored and easily pushed around the tank due to their round shape.
- BIG AND BEAUTIFUL ADDITION FOR YOUR BETTA — These LUFFY Betta Balls are beautiful marimos that are a great addition for your betta’s tank. They are large, between 1.6 and 2-inches, and add color to your tank.
- TOY FOR YOUR BETTA — Bettas love to move stuff around and LUFFY Betta Balls make the perfect toys for your watery pet. Therefore, not only do they help to keep your betta’s entertained.
- REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS ON THEM — As you buy LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. The 100% genuine marimo will not always be spherical in shape or lush green in color. It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots. However, if you do find sparkling green and perfectly spherical marimos, there are high chances that they are cultured marimo.
- ADDS TO THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY — We believe in selling genuine marimo moss balls, expect to receive regular/irregular shaped moss balls which are not always in deep green color. Undoubtedly, the marimo moss balls add to the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium.
- EASY MAINTENANCE — LUFFY Betta Balls require practically no maintenance. All they need are some light and fresh water. Basically, everything you already have in your betta’s tank. The only other additional maintenance is that when you change your betta’s water, you have to give the Betta Balls a squeeze over a sink or bucket to help remove any dirt. When done, simply toss it back in the tank.