- Manual dimmer switch to dim the light from 0% to max. 360° adjustable rustproof gooseneck, the clamp is wide enough for 25mm thick glass, plastic screws won’t scratch the tank glass
- Superior CRI, COB LED provides equally-distributed illumination, strong penetrability, energy efficient and slim body to produce amazing illumination effect for planted tank
- Solid aluminum housing. Diameter 2.7 inches/7.0cm, suitable for 8″~18″(45 cm) long tank. Default 180 optical lens, plus an optional 60 degree lens for narrower tank. Excellent for freshwater and planted aquarium setups
- Asta 20 aquarium led lamp uses quality aluminum cold forging heat sink, efficient cooling system to extend the lifespan of the LEDs
- Worry-Free Warranty: 12 months warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee, 100% money back.
In its most basic role, aquarium lighting allows hobbyists to observe aquarium inhabitants. But more importantly, proper freshwater aquarium led light provides vital energy to photosynthetic plants and tropical fishes.
Proper planted aquarium lighting is essential for any system that contains, photosynthetic organisms such as plants, refugium.
Please buy the one which is sold by: LuminiGrow LED, other seller is selling fakes.
*Solid aluminum housing
*Perfect combination of black and silver color
*Manual dial to dim the intensity, easy operation
*Bendable rustproof gooseneck
*COB LED with good color rendering index brings bright and natural sunlight
Model: Asta 20
Color: Cold White
Suitable Tank Size: 8″~18″ cube tank
LED Source: COB chips, 6500K
Housing Material: Aluminum
Cable Length: 1.5M
Wattage: 12~16watt (Light intensity can be dimmed to 0%)
Package Weight: 0.85kg
What’s in the box:
-1 x Asta 20
-1 x Gooseneck
-1 x 60 degree lens
-1 x Manual
12 months warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee, 100% money back. We are all customer service-based, please contact us if you have any questions about this light, we will answer your questions within 12 hours.
1. The light now can be installed on both rimmed and rimless tank.
2. Please turn the dimmer switch slowly to adjust intensity.
3. The light casing will get a bit hot after working for a while, but the temperature is within normal range, since Asta led aquarium light uses passive cooling. Please be careful when touch the light.