- ➤ 1.5 GPM Manual Aquarium Cleaner Siphon Pump. Patented Unique Pump Filter Allows dirt and Sand to be Discharged along with water.
- ➤ The KABBLE Aquarium Cleaner Siphon Pump is an affordable manual Aquarium Cleaner pump designed for quick and easy sand & gravel cleaning.
- ➤ The Manual Aquarium Siphon Pump eliminates the hassle of cleaning your aquarium. Up and down operated flexible spring type bellows allow smooth operation and high powered discharge. Works great with Sand or/and Gravel.
- ➤ Two Types of Nozzles: Shorter Nozzle is for drainage & The Longer Nozzle is for cleaning fish leftover food, droppings and fine gravel / Takes the Waste out while Replacing the Water; Will not Hurt any Aquarium Life when in use.
- ➤ WFC (Water Flow Controller) controls the amount of water flow. Placing the Flow control region at “Sand and Gravel cleaning” of WFC reduce the amount of water drained and allows easier cleaning.
Works great with Sand or/and Gravel
Ideal for use when replacing water in aquarium tank without damage to the aqaurium life
Suction Type: Manual Squeezing pump.
Fast Tranfer Rates: 1.5 Gallon per Minute
Total Length: 64″
Suction Tube Length: 51.5″
Main Material: Polyethylene, EVA and PVC (BPA Free)
Suction Tube Inner Diameter: 1.7″
Discharge Tube Length: 5.4″
Kabble Aquarium Cleaner Siphon Pump
- Manually operated liquid transfer pump
- Portable, light weight and heavy-duty material
- Two types of nozzle: Shorter nozzle for drainage, longer nozzle for gravel cleaning
- Patented unique pump filter allows dirt in sand to be discharged along with water
- Hand pump to initiate the siphon to start transferring liquid from one receptacle to another
- Doesn’t hurt any Aquarium Life when in Use
- Removes waste while replacing the water
- Easily Empty Containers. User-friendly siphon work
Ⅲ. HOW TO OPERATE
❶ Place the intake nozzle end into the aquarium and attach the it (using a suction cup) to the glass.
❷ Squeeze the operation bulb five to seven times. Water will start to flow out of the tank (aquarium), allowing draining and cleaning.
❸ For smooth flow, water level of the aquarium tank must he higher than the end of discharge hose