Jungle Vallisneria (Vallisneria americana). A native, perennial excellent oxygenator that is much larger and has wider and longer leaves than Vallisneria spiralis and is also known as Tapegrass. In the water the leaves can grow to around 2 feet in length or to the depth of your aquarium or water garden pool. Jungle Vallisneria makes a very attractive sight in the water and has a wonderful and pleasing sway with any movement! As the water moves, from a waterfall or just curious fish, the long plants will sway in the current giving a most pleasing site.
- PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING: Please note that during times of extreme weather conditions, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F. If you place an order under extreme weather conditions we will not able to guarantee live arrival
- You will receive a bunch of Jungle Vallisneria with at least 2 rhizomes. These plants come with their roots trimmed since they are inspected by USDA for bloodworms prior to being available for sale. However, the plants will root very fast once planted.
- Easy live aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium. Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates, Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Ideal for tall aquariums and for dense backgrounds. Please note this plant comes with trimmed roots due to its harvesting process.