- ✌ Shine in the dark: Approximately 100 Pieces non-toxic glowing resin pebbles per bag. These pebbles absorb enough sunlight or other artificial light during the day to glow up to 3-6 hours at night or any other dark environment. They can absorb light and glow continuously.
- ✌ Safely and Eco-friendly: No electricity needed! Made of premium resin-durable, non-toxic & tasteless and non-radioactive. Fine workmanship and polish so there is no sharp edge.
- ✌ Outdoor Decoration for Garden Patio Lawn: Line a walkway, edge a flower bed or fill a planter with these pebble stones that will glow in the dark after being exposed to daylight. Ideal for waterscapes, landscape decoration, potted plants, edge a flower bed, lighting a pathway or driveway, gardens, crafts, aquariums, etc.
- ✌ Colorful lights: 100pcs/pack of colorful glow pebbles with bright and vibrant colors, each pack of resin stones offers you a colorful light feast in the dark, adding a wide range of natural colors to your garden.
- ✌ Guarantee and notice: 100pcs Garden Pebbles. Please tell us if you are not satisfied with our products, we will give you a full refund and try our best to improve our products and service. NOTE: Keep away from children for chocking hazard.
WHY YOU CHOOSE US?
Shine in the dark
Safely and Eco-friendly
Outdoor Decoration for Garden Patio Lawn
Guarantee and notice
How do you make them glow?
No Electricity Required
First, irradiate them for 2 or 3 hours in the sun or under a bright light.
They will then automatically glow in the dark. If you irradiate them in the stronger light for longer time, they will glow stronger and longer.
After being in the sun all day, you will have a lovely glowing yard or garden at night.
Put them in your room, after pull down the curtain and turn off the light, you will see them glow softly in the dark, you will get a fairy night.
After absorbing enough sun or light, the pebbles will glow for 3-6 hours.
As the pebbles can glow only for 3-6 hours, so please check the glowing effect within 3-6 hours after leaving the light source.
Keep away from children for chocking hazard.
These pebbles are soft glow and will hard to notice glow in the area that the ambient light level.
Start glow as soon as the stones are no longer absorbing light, if they don’t glow or not bright, it is possible that the stored light maybe exhausted.