- Naturally exotic, and twisted jungle wood
- Beautiful, unique, natural tree root
- Great for terrariums and aquariums!
- Looks great in arid, woodland, or tropical terrariums!
- Try them buried in substrate for an “ancient” look
Galapagos Natural Spider Wood Root is a unique feature for aquariums and terrariums! It sinks in water after 10 days anchored with weights and helps create the perfect ‘mangrove’ aqua scape. It can be used as a substrate for growing aquatic mosses and plants. In terrariums, Spider Wood adds a multi-dimensional feature that supports tropical and arid landscapes. It creates perfect branches for Spanish or green sphagnum mosses and very interesting perches for birds or basking reptiles.