- Reliable and good-working thermometer for your fish tank or terrarium.
- Sustains a temperature range of -50℃ – 70℃ and operates within -10℃ – 50℃.
- The glass aquarium thermometer is designed with a LCD display for easy reading.
- Works with a high accuracy of 1 degree to set the water at the exact temperature for the fishes and animals.
- Powered by two button batteries.
The aquarium thermometer probe with a LCD display is created to measure the air and water temperature of your aquarium or terrarium precisely and reliable. Durable and sturdy plastic material have been used for the water temp thermometer to enable different environments boasting temperatures ranging from -50℃ to 70℃, while the operating range is from -10℃ to 50℃. Installation and operation is easy. Simply attach the display outside of the fish tank using the suction cups, then submerge the probe into the water. The LCD display will now show the temperature accurately. It is operated by two button batteries. Specifcations: Type: TC-1 Size: 3.5″x5.1″x0.2″ Weight: 1.1 ounces Temperature range: -50℃ to 70℃ Operating temperature range: -10℃ to 50℃ Accuracy: ±1℃ Power: 1.5V 0.1DC (Lr44/AG13) Package includes 1x LCD Digital Fish Tank Aquarium Thermometer (Pack of 3)