Range: 0-10% Salinity; 1.000-1.070g/cm3 Density
Resolution: 1ppt Salinity; 0.001 g/cm3 Density
Reference temperature: 20°C
Item Length: 20.5cm/8.07in
Item Weight :110g/0.24lb
1.Open daylight plate,clean main prism carefully by using soft cloth.
2.Place 2-3 drops of sample tested onto the main prism,close daylight plate so water spreads across entire surface across entire surface of prism without air bubbles or dry spots.
3.Hold daylight plate in the direction of a light source and look into the eyepiece.Look into eyepiece and turn the calibration screw.
4.Make boundary of the blue field and the white field clearly.
– Measure concentration of salt water and brine or salinity in water.
– Used for quality control in research,clinical laboratories and marine industry.
– Have better management of marine saltwater tank.
– Ensure pets are safe in your aquarium.
– Ensure water has the exact level of salinity they need to survive and thrive in their typical marine environment.
1 x Salinity Refractometer
1 x Pipette
1 x Soft cloth
1 x Mini Screwdriver
1 x Protective Carrying Case
1 x English Instruction manual