- 9 TESTS IN 1 COMPLETE KIT – Contains 1 capetsma 9-IN-1 TEST STRIPS Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips 50-Count in sealed Box. Monitors levels of pH ✓ Nitrate ✓ Nitrite✓ Carbonate ✓ General Hardness ( TDS ) ✓ Free Chlorine ✓ Total Alkalinity ✓ Iron ✓ Copper.
- EASY & FAST RESULTS – Simply dip a strip into liquid and compare it to chart. Quickly get test results in seconds, No private laboratory testing or mail-in analysis required.
- HELP MAINTAIN HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT IN YOUR TANK – prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and aquarium plants, ensure your fishes to grow happier and healthier.
- A MUST HAVE FOR HOME USE – Weekly test the water if water or fish problems appear, monitor your fish tank(aquarium), Test the levels of all sorts of products such as drinking water, pools, spas, laundry, dishwasher, urine and more.
- 100% Money back guarantee permits you to purchase confidently in a snap.¨t(£þ¨Œ£þ)¨q
In order for fish to thrive, water must be similar to that which could be found in their natural environment. Poor water quality can cause fish stress, illness and even death. With this water test kit, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank.
Capetsma 9 in 1 Water Test Strips are used to test ✓Nitrate ✓Nitrite ✓Free Chlorine ✓Total alkalinity ✓Total Hardness/TDS ✓pH ✓KH / Carbonate ✓Copper ✓ Iron
How to use ?
Get some sample liquid, about 5ml-10ml, to test , the best temperature is 25C.
Just dip a strip directly into your aquarium for 1-2 seconds, take it out and remove excess water on the test strip by swiping along the edge of the container .
Hold horizontally for 60 seconds then compare it with the color chart on the bottle.
You’d better compare the color pad within 60S, too long or too short may affect the reading.
– Storage conditions: 2C ~ 30C dry place, keep away from light to ensure freshness and longevity (2C ~ 8C better preservation).
-Product expiration date: 2C ~ 30C dry place and keep away from light, valid for 24 months.
-Opening validity period: After opening, put the lid back on after you take out a strip and placed in a dry place at 2 C ~ 30 C to protect from light, and the validity period is 24 months.
– Do not hold the testing zone in case it may be contaminated and the result may be different.
– The liquid to be tested should be kept as colorless or light as possible. If the liquid to be tested is too dark , pls absorb it with activated carbon. If the liquid is relatively is turbid , pls static for a period of time after it is clear, pls take out some clear liquid to test the parameters.
– Any problem, pls contact us through amazon and we will help you fix it.