- 🐟【Pls Notice】Before you clean the aquarium or change water, pls must cut off the heater power, after 10 minute cooling then take out the heater.
- 🐟【For 10 – 30 Gallon Fish Tank】Boxtech 100W aquarium heaters suit for 10 – 30 Gallon fish tank. Voltage:110V, power cord is 4.59ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to your tank size.
- 🐟【Temperature Control】Design with External Temperature Controller, Temperature Range is 20℃ -32℃(68ºF-90ºF), when water temperature achieve the setting temperature, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the setting temperature, heater will automatically start heating.
- 🐟【Maximum depth】Submersible Aquarium Heater Max deep water immersion 50CM(20 inch/1.7 FT).Fahrenheit degrees =1.8 * Celsius degrees +32. Safety Protection: Made of heat-resistant milky quartz Glass and UL-Approved Power Cord, Controller IPX4, Heater IPX8 that make it pretty shatter-proof and Explosion-proof and prevents electricity leakage. It is more safety for your love fish.
- 🐟【Submersible in water fully】Stick the heater horizontally onto the tank side near the water intake or on the way of water flow. Keep the aquarium heater fully submerged in water.
Electronic temperature control heater
1.Technical innovation Easy operation
Precision IC inside,double-loop circuit design,Over-temperature protection, safety.Explosion-proof,auto-protection while heating air.High quality.Temperature control is accurate adjustable,Automatic temperature，Precise temperature control.
2.Cooling recovery safety protection
The water temperature sensor is installed in the IC circuit to prevent air burning and heating over temperature.
3.High quality,Explosion-proof Quartz tube
Aquarium heater tube is heat-resistant milky quartz made, excellent in explosion-proof, can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums.
How to use?
1.Place the heating rod in a place where the water is fluid and fix the suction cup on the cylinder wall.
2.Connect the power plug of the temperature controller.
3.Adjust the control knob on the temperature controller to the desired temperature to complete the setting.
Notices:Stick the heater horizontally onto the tank side near the water intake or on the way of water flow.Keep the aquarium heater fully submerged in water.
Voltage:110 V Frequency: 50HZ
Led Indicator Light:When it working, the indicator light is red.
Temperature Range: 22℃-32℃ Temp exactness:±1
Maximum depth：Aquarium Heater Max deep water immersion 50CM
Cutting off electricity after it’s off water:
When the heater leaves the water surface and contacts the air, the built-in water temperature sensor will activate the protection device to automatically cut off the power supply. After the temperature drops, the normal heating function will be restored, and the safety is ensured.