- Get precise, real time data on your aquarium’s temperature, pH, and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) from one device. [ONLY MOUNTS TO RIMLESS TANKS].
- pH Meter gives a reading to the tenth decimal to ensure your aquatic plants, corals, and fish are in their most desired water conditions. [NOTE: The pH may first need to be calibrated with the included powders (CALIBRATION VIDEO BELOW)].
- Thermometer switches between reading temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius with the press of a button. Monitor temperature to ensure ideal health conditions for your freshwater or saltwater tanks.
- TDS Meter gives a cumulative reading of all total dissolved solids in your aquarium. This includes nitrates, nitrites, GH, KH, and chlorine. When TDS is too high you know at least one of your levels is high and there is a problem to diagnose with an aquarium test strip.
- Product is backed by 6 Month Warranty. Contact Atlantis Aquatics for details on how to best use your testing meter.
Package Includes 1x – 3 in 1 Aquarium Meter 1x – Micro USB Charger and Power Block 1x – Instruction Manual 2x – pH Calibration Powder Sets The ‘Function Button’ located on the back of this meter can be pressed once to change between reading temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius. If held down for longer than 3 seconds it will go into pH calibration mode. pH Calibration Procedure: Step 1: Completely dissolve the the 4.0 calibration powder in a thin glass with 250mL of water (1.1 cups or 8.5 fluid oz.) and do the same in a separate glass with the 6.86 calibration powder. Step 2: Hold the ‘Function Button’ on the back of the display screen for 3 seconds to enter calibration mode. Step 3: Place the meter in the 4.0 pH solution for 10 seconds and press the function button. Rinse probe in sink being careful not to let water get into the charge port or display. Place the meter in the 6.86 pH solution for 10 seconds and press the function button. Aquarium meter will restart when complete. Calibration works best if the 6.86 pH solution is above 77 °F (25 °C).