- This aquarium heater is fitted with stainless steel tube inside and engineering plastic tube outside to protect against damage. No glass components. Equipped with dry-fire protection device.
- Temperature range of this tank heater is from 68℉-88℉, adjustable via a simple knob on the top. +/- 1 ℉accuracy. The light will go on while it’s working and off while not.
- Can be placed vertically or horizontally. BUT NOT TILTED. It will not operate if the bottom is higher than the top. Must be FULLY submerged.
- Can be used both in freshwater and saltwater. Will not rust.
- Dimensions of this fish tank heater: Height 8.6 in, Width 0.8 in of the tube and 1.2 in of the top. 6 ft cord.
Precise and reliable temperature control
Temperature range from 68℉-88℉, adjustable via a simple knob on the top. High quality sensor providing +/- 1 ℉accuracy . It means that the heater will go back to work if the temperature drops 1℉ than the set temp.
The IOAOI aquarium heater is made with Engineering Plastic Tube outside and Stainless Steel Tube inside to prevent explosion. And also leakage protected.
Red control light
An on/off light indicates if the heater is operating.
This insulated heater is safe and must be fully submersible, and can easily be installed by attaching the suckers to the glass.
·1 x IOAOI heater with 6 FT cord.
·2 x suckers
Please read the instructions on the box before using.
Adjust the temperature of the heater a couple of degrees HIGHER or LOWER than needed if the temperature of the water doesn’t meet the requirements. And keep the knob where it is if the temperature of the water stays stably at the needed temperature.