Keep aquatic plants lush and vibrant with API LEAF ZONE Freshwater Aquarium Plant Fertilizer. API LEAF ZONE plant food for freshwater aquarium promotes strong, hardy, colorful leaves and prevent yellow, decaying leaves, using essential nutrients including chelated iron and potassium. This plant care solution promotes the lush, beautiful growth of aquatic plants. API LEAF ZONE is formulated for rapid absorption through plant leaves. This formula aids in photosynthesis and cell pressure maintenance. Use API LEAF ZONE plant food in freshwater aquariums containing freshwater fish and plants only. Dose your aquarium weekly with 5 ml of API LEAF ZONE per 10 US gallons of aquarium water. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API LEAF ZONE Freshwater Aquarium Plant Fertilizer 16-Ounce Bottle
- Promotes strong, hardy and colorful leaves and prevents yellow, decaying leaves
- Contains essential nutrients including chelated iron and potassium
- Formulated for rapid absorption in freshwater aquarium plants
- Dose your aquarium weekly with 5 ml of API LEAF ZONE per 10 US gallons of aquarium water