- 🌍 16 DIFFERENT PARAMETERS IN 1 COMPLETE KIT – Ability to check levels for total hardness, pH, fluoride, lead, iron, copper, nitrate, nitrite, bromine, total chlorine, free chlorine, cyanuric acid, carbonate, aluminium and total alkalinity
- 🌍 KEEP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAFE- Water pollution influences health and life quality; water testing is essential to keep and protect the health of family and friends.
- 🌍 VARIETY OF USES – Test Drinking Water, Ground Water, Pool, Spa, Hot Tub, Aquarium and More!
- 🌍 ACCURATE,FAST AND RELIABLE RESULTS – FDA approved and CE certified for home use. No expensive laboratory testing.Test results in 60 seconds.
- 🌍 100 PLA STRIP COUNT – You can test every source of water in your house,pool and spa in order to keep your family safe.
On4home 16-in-1 Water Test Kit is designed to simplify drinking water analysis, in the comfort of your own home without a specialized laboratory .Our professional test use to determine the parameters of many different liquids.
Fast and Easy Steps for Testing:
– Collect water sample to be tested in the plastic tube;
– Immerse the test strip in the water sample and remove within 1-2 seconds
– Hold the strip horizontally and gently tap or shake to remove excess water
– Read the test results carefully within 60 seconds in a good light and with the test area held near the color chart on the bottle label.
They are perfect for testing drinking water, pools & hot tubs, spas, freshwater, spring water, hydroponics, aquariums, aquaculture, science experiments and more. The results are fast, most within minutes, and very easy to read by following along with our color charts and instruction manual.
Testing 16 Parameters At The Same Time
- Hardness (0-425 mg/l)
- Ph (6.0-9.0)
- Flouride (0-5 mg/l)
- Lead (0-50 mg/l)
- Iron (0-5 mg/l)
- Cooper (0-2 mg/l)
- Nitrates (0-500 mg/l)
- Nitrites (0-80 mg/l)
- Free Chlorine (0-20 mg/l)
- Total Chlorine (0-500 mg/l)
- Bromine (0-20 mg/l)
- Carbonate (0-180 mg/l)
- Total Alkalinity (0-400 mg/l)
- Monopersulfate (0-400 mg/l)
- Cyanuric Acid (0-240 mg/l)
- Aluminium (0-250 mg/l)
● Keep cap tightly closed between each use.
● Store at room temperature.